I’ve always loved the idea of the “30 day challenge” Matt Cutts writes about on his blog. I finally decided to try it.
For the month of April, I’m committing to using my phone only as a phone. No checking email on the bus ride home, when out with friends, or at the dinner table. I’m a bit of an addict, so this should be interesting…
I was reflecting the other day on the number of words that I’ve written since I started online several years ago. I didn’t come up with even a rough guess–but it’s a lot.
I wanted to put together a collection of some of the pieces I’m most proud of. After a lot of thought, I came up with:
- 101 Lessons Every Financial Advisor Should Learn (ETFdb)
- The Complete History of Warren Buffett (Dividend.com)
- Visual History of the S&P 500 (ETFdb)
- Unofficial Dividend.com Guide to Being An Investor (Dividend)
- 101 Ways to Make More Money With AdSense (MonetizePros)
To be fair, a lot of the articles above (in fact, most of them) weren’t done by me alone but were a team effort.
We have some great pieces of content in the works right now; I’m hoping this list will look a bit different in a few months 🙂
MonetizePros.com has been on a roll in the first few months of 2014. Traffic continues to grow along with user engagement. It’s great to see all the positive feedback so far – that reinforces our belief that this is an underserved niche.
Some of the highlights so far include:
- Launching 101 Ways to Make More Money with AdSense. This was a massive undertaking, and the end result is an awesome piece with specific, actionable ideas for improving display ad monetization.
- Publishing our AdSense Optimization Checklist. Continuing on the theme above, this tool gives specific suggestions for boosting earnings through AdSense. It’s a great starting point.
That’s all for now! I’ll post a new update in a few months!